1,200,000 R
3/11/2018
The small town Op die Berg is one of the hidden gems of the Western Cape. It is +- 185 km from Cape Town (130km from Paarl). The town is situated in the Koue Bokkeveld that is just north of Ceres, forms the southern border of the famous Cederberg area and to the east of the Grootwinterhoek Wilderness area. The town is +- 965m above sea level with surrounding snow in winter. It is near landmarks with local names such as Katbakkies pass, Skitterykloof and their own "other" Table Mountain. The Koue Bookeveld is farmland with some of the oldest farms in the country that is situated there. This property lies on the edge of town next to the mountains. It is 2.4ha big and is unserviced. It offers a nice backdrop to the rugged mountains at the back. It is a good base to use for travel to the Cederberg area and still be near sport facilities, the co-op and other shops and services. Rates And Taxes: 490 Property Reference #: 1729605 Agent Details: Jean Basson Just Property Paarl 276 Main Road Paarl
Moregumtree.co.za
Subscribe to email updates on your search:
Op die Berg, Commercial sale

House in Ceres now available

Ceres , Cape Winelands
4 rooms
1243 m²
2,325,400 R
5/2/2018
House for sale at Op die Berg Koue Bokkeveld 45 km from Ceres. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a property with an established and well looked after garden and that is fitted with a borehole. This property will be well suited to be used as a guest house or a comfortable house away from home. The Koue Bokkeveld is the gateway to the Cederberg area. As it name suggest it is very cold in winter with the possibility of snow. The house has 4 bedrooms on two levels with the main bedroom that boasts a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. There is also built-in cupboards, fireplace, built-in braai, dining area, 2 lounges, kitchen, laundry and a store-room in the house for all the extra blankets for winter! # Reception Rooms: 2 # Parking: 2 Rates And Taxes: 1100 Has Garden Security Features: fence Property Reference #: 1765990 Agent Details: Jean Basson Just Property Paarl 276 Main Road Paarl
Moregumtree.co.za

MERWEVILLE: Nuweveld Mountain farm

Beaufort West , Central Karoo
3,200,000 R
4/26/2018
MERWEVILLE: Nuweveld Mountain farm This unique farm is located on the Nuweveld mountains and consists of 2 title deeds. Despite the pressing drought, and a few scattered rain showers, the livestock is still in excellent condition. Although the farm is classified as a mountainous farm, 70% of mixed veldt and grassland ranges offer unprecedented pastures. The other 30% is typical mountainous plateau on the top low mountains. In the deepest gorge is a perennial fountain. Six camps and the three scattered boreholes provide enough water in all the camps. Most of the inner as well as boundry fencing has been recently renovated. One part is ready to be electrified. A number of springbok are also present and roaming kudu is also a common sight. Because the farm is situated at the foot of the mountain, it is in a convenient location for both winter and summer grazing. The access road is closed and only two farms use the road. The gates are locked. There is no house or storage sheds and a prospective buyer will be able to erect a dwelling of his own choice. Further advantages are no trespassing, no Eskom lines and no land claims. The northern boundary is boundary between the Northern Cape and Western Cape. Ideal for breaking away from the hustle and buzzle with just the nature and Karoo's typical silence surrounding you. For sale at R3,200,000 (As a going concern with 50 sheep included) MERWEVILLE: Nuweveldberge plaas Hierdie unieke plaas is gelee teen die Nuweveld berge en bestaan uit 2 transportaktes. Ten spyte van die knellende droogte en slegs 'n paar verspreide reenbuie is die vee nog steeds in `n uitstekende toestand. Hoewel die plaas as 'n bergplaas geklasifiseer word, beslaan 70% uit voorskootveld met gemengde bossie en gras komponente wat uistekende weiding bied. Die ander 30% is tipiese bergveld met plato`s op die voorste laagliggende berge. In die diepste kloof is 'n standhoudende fonteintjie. Ses kampe en die drie verspreide boorgate voorsien voldoende suipings in al die kampe en maak wisselweiding mootlik. Meeste van binne- sowel as buiteheinings is onlangs opgeknap. Een deel is selfs voorberei om elektrifiseer te word. 'n Aantal springbokke is ook teenwoordig en trek koedoes is ook 'n algemene gesig. Omdat die plaas aan die voet van die berg gelee is, is dit in 'n gunstige ligging vir beide winter en somer reen. Die toegangspad is gesluit en slegs twee plase gebruik die pad. Die lynhek wat toegang tot die plaas verleen word ook gesluit deur die eienaar. Daar is geen huis of store nie en 'n voornemende koper sal stukture van eie keuse kan oprig. Verdere voordele is geen deurpaaie, geen Eskom lyne en geen grondeise nie. Die noordelike grens is aan die Noord Kaap bo-op die Nuweveld bergreeks. Ideal vir wegbreek van die stad met net die natuur en Karoo se tipiese stilte wat jou omring. Te koop teen R3,200,000 (As 'n lopende saak met 50 skape ingesluit) Property Reference #: RL2984 Agent Details: Jan Bothma Agrisell 32 Ryneveld StreetStellenbosch7600
Moregumtree.co.za

Vacant Land for Sale in Reebok

Western Cape Garden Route Mossel Bay Reebok
651 m²
375,000 R
5/10/2018
HIERDIE IS EEN VAN DIE GROTER LANDELIKE UITSIG ERWE NOG BESKIKBAAR OP DIE TUINROETE !!! Kom bou nou jou eie "huisie by die see" op hierdie lekker groot plat erf. Jy het die mees asemrowendste berg uitsig, maar tog is jy net 'n klipgooi van die see af. Vacant Land Property Type For Sale Listing Type R 375 000 Asking Price 0 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms 0 Garages Living Rooms 0 m² Living Area 651 m² Total Size R 576 Price/m² R 380 Rates & Taxes
Moreimmoafrica.net

MERWEVILLE: Nuweveld Mountain farm

Beaufort West , Central Karoo
3,200,000 R
4/5/2018
MERWEVILLE: Nuweveld Mountain farm This unique farm is located on the Nuweveld mountains and consists of 2 title deeds. Despite the pressing drought, and a few scattered rain showers, the livestock is still in excellent condition. Although the farm is classified as a mountainous farm, 70% of mixed veldt and grassland ranges offer unprecedented pastures. The other 30% is typical mountainous plateau on the top low mountains. In the deepest gorge is a perennial fountain. Six camps and the three scattered boreholes provide enough water in all the camps. Most of the inner as well as boundry fencing has been recently renovated. One part is ready to be electrified. A number of springbok are also present and roaming kudu is also a common sight. Because the farm is situated at the foot of the mountain, it is in a convenient location for both winter and summer grazing. The access road is closed and only two farms use the road. The gates are locked. There is no house or storage sheds and a prospective buyer will be able to erect a dwelling of his own choice. Further advantages are no trespassing, no Eskom lines and no land claims. The northern boundary is boundary between the Northern Cape and Western Cape. Ideal for breaking away from the hustle and buzzle with just the nature and Karoo's typical silence surrounding you. For sale at R3,200,000 (As a going concern with 50 sheep included) MERWEVILLE: Nuweveldberge plaas Hierdie unieke plaas is gelee teen die Nuweveld berge en bestaan uit 2 transportaktes. Ten spyte van die knellende droogte en slegs 'n paar verspreide reenbuie is die vee nog steeds in `n uitstekende toestand. Hoewel die plaas as 'n bergplaas geklasifiseer word, beslaan 70% uit voorskootveld met gemengde bossie en gras komponente wat uistekende weiding bied. Die ander 30% is tipiese bergveld met plato`s op die voorste laagliggende berge. In die diepste kloof is 'n standhoudende fonteintjie. Ses kampe en die drie verspreide boorgate voorsien voldoende suipings in al die kampe en maak wisselweiding mootlik. Meeste van binne- sowel as buiteheinings is onlangs opgeknap. Een deel is selfs voorberei om elektrifiseer te word. 'n Aantal springbokke is ook teenwoordig en trek koedoes is ook 'n algemene gesig. Omdat die plaas aan die voet van die berg gelee is, is dit in 'n gunstige ligging vir beide winter en somer reen. Die toegangspad is gesluit en slegs twee plase gebruik die pad. Die lynhek wat toegang tot die plaas verleen word ook gesluit deur die eienaar. Daar is geen huis of store nie en 'n voornemende koper sal stukture van eie keuse kan oprig. Verdere voordele is geen deurpaaie, geen Eskom lyne en geen grondeise nie. Die noordelike grens is aan die Noord Kaap bo-op die Nuweveld bergreeks. Ideal vir wegbreek van die stad met net die natuur en Karoo se tipiese stilte wat jou omring. Te koop teen R3,200,000 (As 'n lopende saak met 50 skape ingesluit) Property Reference #: RL2984 Agent Details: Jan Bothma Agrisell 32 Ryneveld StreetStellenbosch7600
Moregumtree.co.za

Vacant Land Residential For Sale In Reebok #1078889

Reebok,Western Cape,Mossel Bay,Reebok
550,000 R
4/3/2018
GELYK ERF IN GOEIE AREA MET PRAG BERG UITSIG!!! Hierdie is een van die min gelyk erwe nog beskikbaar in hierdie gewilde area in Reebok, wat kan spaar op die boukostes ook. Besluit vandag nog om teleurstelling te voorkom. Rustige omgewing.
Morepropertymonopoly.co.za

MERWEVILLE: Nuweveld Mountain farm

Beaufort West , Central Karoo
3,200,000 R
3/25/2018
This unique farm is located on the Nuweveld mountains and consists of 2 title deeds. Despite the pressing drought, and a few scattered rain showers, the cattle are still in excellent condition. Although the farm is classified as a mountainous farm, 70% of mixed veldt and grassland ranges offer unprecedented pastures. The other 30% is typical mountainous plateau on the top low mountains. In the deepest gorge is a perennial fountain. Six camps and the three scattered boreholes provide enough water in all the camps. Most of the interior as well as outside fencing has been recently renovated. One part is even prepared to be electrified. A number of springbok are also present and roaming kudu is also a common sight. Because the farm is situated at the foot of the mountain, it is in a convenient location for both winter and summer grazing. The access road is closed and only two farms use the road. The gates are locked. There is no house or store and a prospective buyer will be able to erect a dwelling of his own choice. Further advantages are no trespassing, no Eskom lines and no land claims. The northern boundary is boundary between the Northern Cape and Western Cape. Ideal for breaking away from the hustle and buzzle with just the nature and Karoo's typical silence surrounding you. For sale at R3,200,000 (As a going concern with 50 sheep included) MERWEVILLE: Nuweveldberge plaas Hierdie unieke plaas is gelee teen die Nuweveld berge en bestaan uit 2 transportaktes. Ten spyte van die knellende droogte en slegs 'n paar verspreide reenbuie is die vee nog steeds in `n uitstekende toestand. Hoewel die plaas as 'n bergplaas geklasifiseer word, beslaan 70% uit voorskootveld met gemengde bossie en gras komponente wat uistekende weiding bied. Die ander 30% is tipiese bergveld met plato`s op die voorste laagliggende berge. In die diepste kloof is 'n standhoudende fonteintjie. Ses kampe en die drie verspreide boorgate voorsien voldoende suipings in al die kampe en maak wisselweiding mootlik. Meeste van binne- sowel as buiteheinings is onlangs opgeknap. Een deel is selfs voorberei om elektrifiseer te word. 'n Aantal springbokke is ook teenwoordig en trek koedoes is ook 'n algemene gesig. Omdat die plaas aan die voet van die berg gelee is, is dit in 'n gunstige ligging vir beide winter en somer reen. Die toegangspad is gesluit en slegs twee plase gebruik die pad. Die lynhek wat toegang tot die plaas verleen word ook gesluit deur die eienaar. Daar is geen huis of store nie en 'n voornemende koper sal stukture van eie keuse kan oprig. Verdere voordele is geen deurpaaie, geen Eskom lyne en geen grondeise nie. Die noordelike grens is aan die Noord Kaap bo-op die Nuweveld bergreeks. Ideal vir wegbreek van die stad met net die natuur en Karoo se tipiese stilte wat jou omring. Te koop teen R3,200,000 (As 'n lopende saak met 50 skape ingesluit) Property Reference #: RL2984 Agent Details: Jan Bothma Agrisell 32 Ryneveld StreetStellenbosch7600
Moregumtree.co.za

House in Ceres now available

Ceres , Cape Winelands
4 rooms
1243 m²
2,325,400 R
3/11/2018
House for sale at Op die Berg Koue Bokkeveld 45 km from Ceres. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a property with an established and well looked after garden and that is fitted with a borehole. This property will be well suited to be used as a guest house or a comfortable house away from home. The Koue Bokkeveld is the gateway to the Cederberg area. As it name suggest it is very cold in winter with the possibility of snow. The house has 4 bedrooms on two levels with the main bedroom that boasts a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. There is also built-in cupboards, fireplace, built-in braai, dining area, 2 lounges, kitchen, laundry and a store-room in the house for all the extra blankets for winter! # Reception Rooms: 2 # Parking: 2 Rates And Taxes: 1100 Has Garden Security Features: fence Property Reference #: 1765990 Agent Details: Jean Basson Just Property Paarl 276 Main Road Paarl
Moregumtree.co.za

Vacant Land Residential For Sale In Menkenkop #1084248

Menkenkop,Western Cape,Mossel Bay,Menkenkop
780,000 R
3/27/2018
GELYK ERF NOU TE KOOP! ALLEENMANDAAT Hierdie pragtige noord oos erf is plat en omhein met 3 mure en sal baie kostes spaar vir 'n geskikte bou projek. Dubbel verdieping woonhuis sal lieflike see berg en see uitsig geniet. Maak vandag nog 'n besluit en beplan U droomhuis op ons pragtige dorp op die tuinroete. LIGGING: 2Km vanaf die sake sentrum en strand aktiwiteite, restaurante, laerskool en kerke.
Morepropertymonopoly.co.za

Farm for Sale in Merweville

Western Cape Karoo Merweville
3,200,000 R
3/24/2018
This unique farm is located on the Nuweveld mountains and consists of 2 title deeds. Despite the pressing drought, and a few scattered rain showers, the cattle are still in excellent condition. Although the farm is classified as a mountainous farm, 70% of mixed veldt and grassland ranges offer unprecedented pastures. The other 30% is typical mountainous plateau on the top low mountains. In the deepest gorge is a perennial fountain. Six camps and the three scattered boreholes provide enough water in all the camps. Most of the interior as well as outside fencing has been recently renovated. One part is even prepared to be electrified. A number of springbok are also present and roaming kudu is also a common sight. Because the farm is situated at the foot of the mountain, it is in a convenient location for both winter and summer grazing. The access road is closed and only two farms use the road. The gates are locked. There is no house or store and a prospective buyer will be able to erect a dwelling of his own choice. Further advantages are no trespassing, no Eskom lines and no land claims. The northern boundary is boundary between the Northern Cape and Western Cape. Ideal for breaking away from the hustle and buzzle with just the nature and Karoo's typical silence surrounding you. For sale at R3,200,000 (As a going concern with 50 sheep included) MERWEVILLE: Nuweveldberge plaas Hierdie unieke plaas is gelee teen die Nuweveld berge en bestaan uit 2 transportaktes. Ten spyte van die knellende droogte en slegs 'n paar verspreide reenbuie is die vee nog steeds in `n uitstekende toestand. Hoewel die plaas as 'n bergplaas geklasifiseer word, beslaan 70% uit voorskootveld met gemengde bossie en gras komponente wat uistekende weiding bied. Die ander 30% is tipiese bergveld met plato`s op die voorste laagliggende berge. In die diepste kloof is 'n standhoudende fonteintjie. Ses kampe en die drie verspreide boorgate voorsien voldoende suipings in al die kampe en maak wisselweiding mootlik. Meeste van binne- sowel as buiteheinings is onlangs opgeknap. Een deel is selfs voorberei om elektrifiseer te word. 'n Aantal springbokke is ook teenwoordig en trek koedoes is ook 'n algemene gesig. Omdat die plaas aan die voet van die berg gelee is, is dit in 'n gunstige ligging vir beide winter en somer reen. Die toegangspad is gesluit en slegs twee plase gebruik die pad. Die lynhek wat toegang tot die plaas verleen word ook gesluit deur die eienaar. Daar is geen huis of store nie en 'n voornemende koper sal stukture van eie keuse kan oprig. Verdere voordele is geen deurpaaie, geen Eskom lyne en geen grondeise nie. Die noordelike grens is aan die Noord Kaap bo-op die Nuweveld bergreeks. Ideal vir wegbreek van die stad met net die natuur en Karoo se tipiese stilte wat jou omring. Te koop teen R3,200,000 (As 'n lopende saak met 50 skape ingesluit) Farm Property Type For Sale Listing Type R 3 200 000 Asking Price 0 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms 0 Garages Living Rooms 0 m² Living Area 0 Price/m²
Moreimmoafrica.net
500,000 R
2/17/2018
WAARDE VIR GELD!!! 709m² ERF TE KOOP IN DE KELDERS - GANSBAAI. EEN VAN DIE LAASTE ERWE BESKIKBAAR TEEN DIE NATUUR RESERVAAT EN DIE PLAAT, WEL BEKEND VIR SY GROTTE, SAND DUINE EN VISVANG. AS JY N NATUUR LIEFHEBBER IS EN SOEK N PLEKKIE WEG VAN STRES EN DIE STAD, IS DIT DIE REGTE PLEK. HIERDIE ERF BIED NIE NET DIE SKOON NATUUR RONDOM JOU MET BERG UITSIGTE NIE, MAAR OOK N PRAGTIGE UITSIG OOR WALKERBAY, HERMANUS, WAAR DIE SOUTHERN RIGHT WALVISSE 4 MAANDE VAN DIE JAAR JOU BUURMAN IS. MOENIE TYD MORS NIE, HIERDIE GROND GAAN NOG BAIE DUUR WORD, KOOP NOU EN BESIT N STUKKIE VAN DIE HEMEL OP AARDE. PRYS: R500,000
Moregumtree.co.za